Grandma Lanssens was here last week (that's why I haven't blogged) We stayed pretty busy with our relatives from Belgium. Frank, Hilde and Edwin came over the same night as Rosette arrived. I made an Italian dinner and we all had a great time visiting. Frank's dad and Rosette were cousins (I'm pretty sure...) That makes us cousins, right? Edwin is their friend who has never been to the USA. Frank and Hilde brought Olivia a beautiful 18 karat gold pendant with an "O" on it. Rosette and Hilde talk on the phone for hours, so they were very happy to see each other in person, Frank, too. It was great to see America through their eyes and to hear about Belgium. Edwin was so nice, and tried to speak English a bit. I thought it was so nice that he called me Miss and not Ma'am. Here are some pics of the first night.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Grandma's Visit
Grandma Lanssens was here last week (that's why I haven't blogged) We stayed pretty busy with our relatives from Belgium. Frank, Hilde and Edwin came over the same night as Rosette arrived. I made an Italian dinner and we all had a great time visiting. Frank's dad and Rosette were cousins (I'm pretty sure...) That makes us cousins, right? Edwin is their friend who has never been to the USA. Frank and Hilde brought Olivia a beautiful 18 karat gold pendant with an "O" on it. Rosette and Hilde talk on the phone for hours, so they were very happy to see each other in person, Frank, too. It was great to see America through their eyes and to hear about Belgium. Edwin was so nice, and tried to speak English a bit. I thought it was so nice that he called me Miss and not Ma'am. Here are some pics of the first night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YAY!! You're back!
Post a Comment