When we left Springfield, we drove up to Chicago to visit Michael at Legoland Schaumburg. On the way, I called Debbie to see if they wanted to meet. We drove to their house and visited for a few hours. They wanted to know what we wanted to eat. Hmmm what do Colleen and Rob eat in Chicago? White Castle! Debbie and I drove there to get them while Olivia played at the house. Uncle Rich and Aunt Debbie had tons of toys for Olivia to play with. The same ones Pete and I played with 37 years ago! White Castle wasn't very good. Maybe I'm too old or something. In-n-Out is way better. I'm so glad we got to see Debbie and Rich, I love them so much.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Debbie and Rich
When we left Springfield, we drove up to Chicago to visit Michael at Legoland Schaumburg. On the way, I called Debbie to see if they wanted to meet. We drove to their house and visited for a few hours. They wanted to know what we wanted to eat. Hmmm what do Colleen and Rob eat in Chicago? White Castle! Debbie and I drove there to get them while Olivia played at the house. Uncle Rich and Aunt Debbie had tons of toys for Olivia to play with. The same ones Pete and I played with 37 years ago! White Castle wasn't very good. Maybe I'm too old or something. In-n-Out is way better. I'm so glad we got to see Debbie and Rich, I love them so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, don't ruin my White Castle fantacy. My mouth is watering for one now even though it's 6:45 in the morning!!
Post a Comment