Ok, is everyone sick of seeing my dresses yet? This fabric is called "koto" by Alexander Henry. I made this one a bit shorter, more of a tunic because the colors reminded me more of fall. I think it will look cute now with sandals and even cuter with jeans and a brown top under and maybe a jean jacket when it starts to get cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ok, showed a friend who has 3 little girls and she's interested too! Tell us how to order! (Or Yaya can tell me!) Did you get an etsy site or anything?
I LOVE it!
I love them. Miles will contact you for his granddaughter Ada. I'm sure they'll love them.
I'm ready to order! I want the koto dress! I love it! Let me know how to order for my 9 yr old! You are so talented!
holt5@yahoo.com
Post a Comment