Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Heart Saver's

These are Primigi shoes in Olivia's perfect size. They retail for $60-70 on the Nordstrom website. They were $2.99.
This is a Hanna fleece that is used but still has life in it. I figure it will be good at preschool with jeans or a skirt and tights. It was $1.99.

This is just a fun fall shirt from the Gap. It looks brand new and Olivia loved the sparkles. It was $.99!

This is a cord jumper in navy blue with all kinds of cute buttons on the front. It had no tags inside, but it fit Olivia so I got it. It was $2.99. Under it is another Gap Favorite Tee, also new looking for $.99.

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to shop, especially for Olivia. I have to be creative to feed my shopping obsession, so I go to Saver's. It's just a big thrift store, sort of like a Goodwill. 95% of the time, you go there and find nothing, the other 5% you score like I did last week. It's a little like going to a casino; hit or miss. I still think it's fun. It's sort of like a hobby for me.

1 comment:

Tami N said...

You did score big time!!